Underwater Engineering Operations Support
Underwater engineering operations include a range of activities carried out underwater, involving divers and special equipment. SU GT Morstroy possesses construction equipment and watercraft to support diving operations in various regions of the Russian Federation.
More Information about This Service
Diving operations include:
- Underwater examination of surface;
- Placement of gabions;
- Water area bottom clearing and leveling;
- Repairs of hydraulic structures’ walls and foundations;
- Erection and reinforcement of underwater and above-water facilities;
- Underwater blasting;
- Laying of submarine cables and pipelines, including repairs and maintenance;
- Cutting and welding of steel structures;
- Searching for and lifting of objects.
- Professionalism — we employ experienced and young specialists with higher industry-specific education (strictly!);
- Reliability — for the past 20 years, we have delivered more than 40 complex facilities;
- Safety — we use state-of-the-art equipment;
- Quality guaranteed — we always meet contractual terms.
Self-propelled floating platforms
Diesel hammer Delmag D 62-22
Wirth Drilling Rig