Concrete Works Onshore and Offshore
Hydraulic structures concreting is a range of works performed during the construction of port complexes and other facilities. Concrete placement may be performed from ground or water. We own all equipment and watercraft required for this activity.
- Individual approach to each facility — extensive engineering experience helps our specialists solve problems of any complexity;
- Quality guaranteed — marine concreting is performed with the use of waterproof mixes and plasticizers that accelerate or decelerate hardening and provide frost resistance;
- Own equipment — hoisting and construction equipment from global leading manufacturers;
- Customer’s interests served — we observe contract terms and perform works with due quality.
Organization of Marine Concreting Works Cycle
Concrete works represent a technically complex process requiring specialists to compete with time, weather and technical features of facilities. Thus, competent organization of the whole work cycle is essential here:
- Availability of materials;
- Human resources;
- Weather conditions;
- Combination with other types of work and cooperation with other contractors.
We provide complex construction management, acting as the General Contractor, which allows us to deliver easily facilities on turnkey basis.
For the past 20 years, we have delivered more than 40 hydraulic facilities of increased complexity in Saint Petersburg and other regions of the Russian Federation. More than 100 industry giants of the country work with us.
Self-propelled floating platforms
Diesel hammer Delmag D 62-22
Wirth Drilling Rig