Artificial Land Plots
Creation of Artificial Land Plots (ALP) in water bodies is one of the activities performed by SU GT Morstroy. ALP-related works are carried out in compliance with regulatory requirements. We provide full-cycle ALP construction: site preparation, performance of full cycle of works, construction supervision and obtaining of Finding of Compliance (FOC). We use our own equipment and fleet. Works may be carried out in various regions of the Russian Federation.
More Information about This Service
An ALP is a facility located in water, which is formed by soil filling or sluicing or by other engineering solutions. After completion, such facilities have a dual status: a land plot and a civil construction facility.
Our company acts as the General Contractor and is responsible for the management of all construction stages.
- We use technologies previously applied in military construction;
- Own fleet, construction and hoisting equipment;
- Partnership with foreign and Russian charter fleet companies;
- More than 40 hydraulic structures of increased complexity have been completed in the course of our work;
- We employ specialists with higher industry-specific education, 16 engineers are authorized for operations at highly dangerous water construction facilities;
- We strictly observe contract terms.
Self-propelled floating platforms
Diesel hammer Delmag D 62-22
Wirth Drilling Rig