The facility is designed for delivery of petroleum products to tankers from 20 to 80 thousand tons, the reception of petroleum products from vessels of the river/sea-going type of up to 6 thousand tons.
From June to December, 2003, SU GT Morstroy carried out the construction of the pile access overpass foundation, as well as the concreting of the installed pile-shells and the bulkhead of berthing legs.
At the first stage of the work, the piles-shells with a diameter of 1420x16 mm were driven to the rocky soil using a vibration shaker. Then, an anchor with a diameter of 1300 mm was drilled in the rock to a depth of 5 to 6.5 m. Reinforced frame was inserted into the drilled anchor and concreted by tremie method. At the final stage, the pile-shells were covered with sand.
Hydrotechnical facilities of the facility (excluding dredging on the shipping route) were built in record time: The work was started in April, 2003 and completed in May, 2004.
The first stage of the facility was put into operation in June, 2004.