The 160 m long quay is made as a bulkhead of 1020 diam steel pile-shells and half-pipes of the same diameter connected by locking devices.
This structure patented by ZAO «GT Morstroy» had a great success earlier while building the project «Oil Deep Conversion Plant as Part of «KINEF». Point of large-size and heavy equipment reloading on the Chernaya River
This structure advantages are low metal capacity, high strength, manufacturability and high rate of works performance.
The 1020x11 mm steel pile-shells were used as anchor supports. On the top, the pile-shells and half-pipes are united with metal head.
Simultaneously with the quayside construction, the water area was dredged in front of the builders’ quay to elevation of minus 5.0 m of the shore facilities. Totally, 116,000 cubic meters of soil were removed.